MU-RAID Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MU-RAID Gaming forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feel free to write suggestions here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seveL
Admin
seveL

Feel free to write suggestions here! Empty
PostSubject: Feel free to write suggestions here!   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Write your suggestions here! Smile
Please,If you have suggestion about the server,for
(eg. to change something or remove something or add something) -
Write here! Feel free to give advances and so on!Smile

Rolling Eyes bounce
Back to top Go down
https://mu-raid.forumlt.com
Bonnie

PostSubject: Event Suggestion.   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 pm

I have an idea for event ... something like to remove some item form the shop and to have event for it. Like remove Dinorants and Horn of Unilia , and the first who manage to gather 50 dinorant can get set + 0 + 2options . or something like that Very Happy
this is just an idea cuz you can say rofl he bought them and now want event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ProGamer

PostSubject: suggestion   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 am

i think it would be best if you put  a download patch only. no need data, for some professionals to download easily, because some of the players does not want to download because they have slow connections, but once we just put the main, and the local folder and some data on the data folder which includes the server custom then probably many people will download. the server administrator (maker) does know what i mean then probably he will do something to resolve  this issue   Surprised
Back to top Go down
seveL
Admin
seveL

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to write suggestions here!   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Client size is 280 mb only,rared from 700 mb.. I dont think its necessery to make patch,becouse with other clients you may have problems..
Anyway,soon will post patch with updates;]
Back to top Go down
https://mu-raid.forumlt.com
angel502

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to write suggestions here!   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm

summoner has a set called Queen set its one of the socket items u should add it https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/841/80799692.jpg/
Back to top Go down
MrEric

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to write suggestions here!   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Admin please up client in other website. I can't download in rapidshare and gamefront site Sad(. Help me
Back to top Go down
Freia

PostSubject: suggestions for website   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

1. Server online/offline indicator
- The server crashed a while ago and for the longest time i was wondering if it was just my connection or my account being silly...

2. A way to see how many credits an account has in webshop
- If it's supposed to show in the "Credits" tab, where one would purchase credits... for me it shows 0, means there are no credits rewarded for resets or voting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to write suggestions here!   Feel free to write suggestions here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel free to write suggestions here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MU-RAID Forum :: English language-
Jump to: