MU-RAID Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MU-RAID Gaming forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In this topic I will explane all our server events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seveL
Admin
seveL

In this topic I will explane all our server events Empty
PostSubject: In this topic I will explane all our server events   In this topic I will explane all our server events Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Here I will post all events information:) (With time,I will add some more events and theyre discription)
EVENTS :
* Raklion- When this event is on - In raklion opens a gate durring this event (via this gate you can go to SELUPAN) you need to kill all mobs and eggs of selupan and after you kill needed amout he will get angry and will show up to kick your ASS! (be prepared,hes really strong!) btw,forgot to mantion! There is 3 selupan - Father and two brothers bounce
- DROPS FROM SELUPAN - Selupan drops many many many good excellent items! Ofcourse I am evil admin,so thats why sometimes not excellent pig ! Selupan drops S4 items.
* Moss - When this event is on - in elbeland spawns a suspicious NPC (When you look at his store you can find suspicious items with this symbol '?' if you buy this item (cost 10,000,000) you get random items (non exc from 0 to +13 and exc from 0 to +13 with good opts)
- EVENT TIME - approx. 10 min.
* Hide 'n' Seek - This event is greates for my opinion! This even is on every 2h. When this even is on,GM bot will be spawned in devias every where! You just need to find him and give trade,after that he will drop GM BOX and dissapear. (dont worry,hints will be shown!;])
- EVENT TIME - approx. 20 min.
* Green - When this event is on - excellent item drop rate increased up to 60%!!! Prepare for item hunt!Smile
- EVENT TIME - approx. 10 min.
* Imperial fort - This event is always on - but if someone finish event,event will be closed till next day comes! (to get there you need PARTY and Gaions order ticket - it can be made from suspicious paper peaces or can be bought in lorencia bar from RF store)
- DROPS FROM BOSSES - Till u get for the boss,you will meet weak bosses. (from weak bosses you will get Season 4 exc items till +10 and when u meet grand boss and defeat him,you will get S4 weapon till +13 +PCPoints as reward)
- EVENT TIME - approx 15~25 min. (depends on your character and members)
* Doble goer - This event is always on - to go there you just need ticket. (ticket can be made from mirror peaces or can be bought in lorencia bar from RF store). To get in the event, just go elbeland and find a guy with angel wings in town,speak with him and press ENTER button. (BTW there is good level up area!)
- DROPS FROM BOSSES - All bosses drops items like (legendary,dragon and really good items + you get PCPoints as reward for killing them!)
- EVENT TIME - approx. 15 min.
* Boss attack - When this event is on - CURSED mobs are spawned at devias2 castle! If you kill the boss,you get PCPoints as reward!
* Happy hour event - When this event is on - expiriance increased up to 666x! so use this opportunity and level up as fast as you can!
* Hit 'n' Up - When this event is on - you getting +1 points more then usual!Smile so use this apportunity,and level up as fast as you can!
* Castle siege - We all good know what event this is:) Just want to write all requirements for event below:
- REGISTRATION - (To register for the siege,you need to have ALLIANCE! Both clans (your and alliance) need to have 20 members min. to register. (Only alliance master can register a clan. Need to register one clan,and becouse of allaince both clan can own the Castle!)
* Swamp Of Calmness - (To go there just move there from 'M' move list). Wait till event starts. After event started,go to each Dragon head,It will warp you to specific map part,all you need is just to kill all monsters (50 count) and after you finish killing all the monsters - message should appear (PORTAL 'C' is opened). After you see this message it means the 4th head warp is availabe,just go there and in this room you will find 3 MEDUSA!
- DROPS FROM MEDUSA - (Drops up to 10 EXC SEASON 1 items - Dragon knight,Venom Mist (no weapons)).
- EVENT TIME - approx. 20 minutes.
* Blue event - (This event location is lorencia) White rabbits will spawn in lorencia circle.
- DROPS FROM WHITE RABBITS - (White rabbits will drop BUFFS like +700 hp and others, + 1,000,000 ZENS will be droppen from rabbits! If you dont have zens - perfect event to get some!Smile)
* Summer event - (This event location is lorencia) Umbrellas will be spawn in lorencia circle.
- DROPS FROM UMBRELLAS - (RARELY will drop seeds + 1,000,000 ZENS will be droppen from umbrellas! If you dont have zens - perfect event to get some!Smile)
* Santa invasion - (This event location is lorencia) Evil santa and hes helpers will spawn in lorencia circle.
- DROPS FROM EVIL SANTA AND HELPERS - (Santa and helpers will drop rarely invintations to santa village.) After you go to santa village,speak with santa! Santa will give you a gift once in a day!Smile)
- EVENT TIME - approx. 20 minutes. (You may enter to santa village even not durring the event!)
* Illusion Tempale - (To enter there you need to buy ticket from lorencia bar (blue girl)). After you buy ticket go speak with NPC (140;140) lorencia (guy with a magic book) and just click enter. [ITS A PERFECT TEAM vs TEAM PVP EVENT! ALL SHOULD GO THERE!)
- REWARDS - If players 2 - reward will be GM BOX! If players 4 - reward will be SD POITIONS! If players more then 6 - reward is GOLDEN FENRIR (PAY ATTENTION! You need to enter there with simple fenrir (red,black,blue) and if your team wins,your fenrir will become GOLDEN!)
* Cry Wolf - This event is 2 times per day! When you see message like (Balgass joined to fortress army) Its means event startred! You should run to CryWolf and prepare for the battle!
- EVENTS REQUIREMENTS - (Elves - min. 1 but I suggest more then one,becouse arrows from tanker could just move elf from altar and if elf moved,event will be considered as failure. So all elves - step up on the altar!)
- DROPS FROM DARK ELF AND BALGASS - (First of all - for each killed Dark elf and Balgass you get PCPoints! + from Dark elfs drops good weapons and exc items up to +9! From balgass you may get good weapons,exc items!)
- WHY SOULD YOU CARE ABOUT THE EVENT? - If Balgas takes over the cry wolf fortress,you get EXP PENALTY! -50% of exp. So server expiriance will be not 500x,but 250x!!)
- EVENT TIME - approx. 20 min)
Back to top Go down
https://mu-raid.forumlt.com

In this topic I will explane all our server events
Page 1 of 1